After losing my AirPods, I considered many other options., including bang olufsen beoplay e8. This is a great model, which by some criteria even surpasses the gadget from Apple. Here are the features, that are specific to this device.
- connection type - Bluetooth, 4.2;
- the presence of a codec - yes, AAC;
- sensitivity - 107 dB;
- resistance - 16 Om;
- cable - yes, micro USB;
- length of cable - 1,2 m;
- headphone weight 13 d;
- case weight - 45 d;
- microphone - yes, built-in;
- active noise cancellation - No.
Equipment and appearance
The kit consists of:
- interchangeable ear pads;
- housing with magnetic mount, which helps to recharge the accessory.
Bang olufsen beoplay e8 made in the style of minimalism. On the outer side of each ear is the manufacturer's logo to the silver trim. On the inside - inscriptions R / L. silicone eartips.
Headphones are made of aluminum and stainless steel.
Ergonomics, the convenience of use
Due to the silicone inserts, wearing the gadget becomes comfortable. Headphones do not fall out of the ears.
Can you play sports in them?, but they seem too small for me.. Best used for everyday music listening.
Bang olufsen beoplay e8 has touch controls. To increase the volume, you need to touch the panel on the right ear once, to decrease - on the left. You can switch the next track by double-clicking on the right earpiece, turn on the previous one - double-click on the left.
The main feature of the model is the presence of a transparency function.. When you press the left earphone in normal mode, the music is turned off, and you can hear everything perfectly, what do they tell you. But I always forget about this possibility. Do you use this function??
beoplay e8 sound great, in this indicator, they surpassed even AirPods. The sound is detailed, volume. Bass may be a bit lacking for some users, it's almost invisible.
It is possible to adjust the equalizer, according to your individual wishes. The plus is, that here the sound does not linger when watching video.
Connection and software
The beoplay e8 headphones are compatible with any device - the player, smartphone, laptop, TV.
Connection may drop, like any other bluetooth device. But the model keeps the connection well. Such disturbances are very rare..
Pairing can be done in two ways.: through a special application or manually. To connect on your own, you need to turn on the bluetooth on the phone and on both headphones press the sensor simultaneously for five seconds. When connected, the right ear will flash blue. Can be downloaded application Beoplay, and connect with it. It is suitable for android, as well as for iOS.
There is another application - Bang & Olufsen. It allows you to fully customize the equalizer., volume, media playback.
When listening to music at full volume, the headphones are enough for 3,5-4 o'clock. With the charging case, you can charge the device two more times.
Disadvantages and reviews
The only disadvantage of this device can be considered only the cost - it is almost twice as high as the Apple gadget.
- Sound is great, bass did not disappoint. Pleased with the functionality - the headphones themselves turn off, when you put it in a case, and connect, when you get them. Music turns off, if you take out your right ear. Everything is done perfectly. Ergonomics not the best for me, but generally satisfied. Headphones are definitely worth the money.
- Earbuds stay on well. I like autonomy - it lasts for several days along with charging the case. Sometimes the connection is interrupted, but bearable.
- best gadget, what i tried! Sound, functional, autonomy - everything is fine. No complaints!
Bang olufsen beoplay e8 - headphones for everyday use. They have a stylish design., excellent ergonomics, sound and many functions for listening to audio. Did you use the model? Tell us your opinion about this device.